On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Marcello Anselmi Tamburini wrote:

Ok, u'r wonderful. Now the long stem is gone, but now, in the extract you modified, there is a stem linking notes.... before isn't.

I imagine you've modified the r.h. only like this:

\input musixtex
\instrumentnumber{1}
\setstaffs1{2}
\setclef{1}{\bass}
\startextract \stemlength0%
\Notes\zw{CG}\zq{JNQ}\nextstaff\roff{\zq{dg}}\zq{egi}\qu k\en
\endextract
\end

Then you've left 'floating' \zq's at the l.h. and MusiXTeX attemps to link them to something. Also adapt the l.h. chord like the r.h. one.

I can't reproduce the problem with Don's \nq method.

If my guess is wrong please provide a very short TeX example that has the problem.

Ciao,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                  cou...@obs-nice.fr