On Mon, 16 Sep 2013, Rutger Hofman wrote:
I am already subscribed to the list.

Great! Did you make comparisons with the other BWV 1052 versions or only with BWV 146? Couldn't it be that when Bach arranged Bach he made
 slight modifications?

Yes, I compared to 1052 (hpsd). One really obvious one that I double and triple-checked: Biebricher has a missing measure in mvt 1, bar 72. E.g. in the BGA 1052 on Imslp, that is page 8, bottom system, 3rd bar.

Sorry, but the Bach-Digital imslp version has something different. Could you please attach the very page where you saw this measure present?

Jean-Pierre Coulon