Rutger Hofman wrote

>I have completed the corrections for all 3 movements; Biebricher made
>quite some errors in mvt 1, fewer in 2, still fewer in 3. Is there any
>interest in the errata list? Should I mention that I corrected only
>clear errors? I faithfully retained whatever might be recognized as
>Biebricher's arrangement.
>
>I also formatted ('engraved') the corrected score and parts in Lilypond.
>I made orchestral parts with good page breaks and adequate cue notes.

Rutger, I commend you for carrying through with this. In addition to
correcting the errors you identified, you also reformatted the score with 2
systems per page rather than 1, which to me makes a whole lot of sense for
an 8-staff score on a4 paper.

I'm curious whether you typed in the entire score from scratch, or did you
find some software to translate Christoph's PMX sources to Lilypond?

I got a look at Christoph's score before it was replaced. My strongest
reaction was one of pride in seeing that he had done it with PMX, and I must
confess to a bit of disappointment that the revision is no longer in PMX.

--Don Simons