On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Rutger Hofman wrote:

I have completed the corrections for all 3 movements; Biebricher made quite some errors in mvt 1, fewer in 2, still fewer in 3. Is there any interest in the errata list? Should I mention that I corrected only clear errors?

I think this is a question about imslp habits. I have never seen such erratas or comments on imslp. In doubt ask in http://imslpforums.org/viewforum.php?f=2

I faithfully retained whatever might be recognized as Biebricher's arrangement.

I approve because this Biebricher contribution is under "Arrangements and Transcriptions" on imslp.

What is the correct next step? I would overwrite Biebricher's sheets on IMSLP with the corrected ones; remove the .pmx and .tex archives; and upload a lilypond .zip in their place. Of course the current uploads will stay in the IMSLP archives.

This is correct. The present imslp uploads will still be accessible, but will not be obvious to find. If you have never made a correction on imslp, see e.g. http://imslp.org/wiki/3_Piano_Sonatas,_Op.15_(Woelfl,_Joseph)#Sonata_in_B-flat_major_.28No.2.29 look at Sonata in B flat major, No.2 and click on #250038 or #250039. You can put a brief "comment" when you upload the new version.

Since both uploaders of Biebricher's work to IMSLP are attending this list, I prefer to previously discuss this with them. Or would a private mail be preferable?

If you consider I am one of the uploaders I think our list is appropriate. All I did was to copy the WIMA scores and sources into imslp.

Hope this helps,

Jean-Pierre Coulon