Hi Andreas,

I am happy that you try using my utility. It is not yet very much error tolerant, as you see. I am working on this. The problem could be that the filename and path of the input XML-file does not exist or that the bracketing doublequotes around the filename are missing.
Please send me your XML file in order to check it.

Thanks Dieter