Hi--
It seems, I forgot to give the link to the Windows-Exe and linux binary
of XML2PMX.

Here it is <http://icking-music-archive.org/software/htdocs/index.html>

--Dieter

Am 03.07.2015 um 17:02 schrieb Dirk Laurie:

right now we are in beta test. I want my tool to get a bit of mileage (and
further improve it) before I release it.

Under <obe...@lists.inf.ethz.ch> is a very active Oberon community targeting
Unix as well as micro controllers.

I am sure, with their support  I will find a solution for the Unix version
of XML2PMX.

Please test it!  You find MusicXML-sources e.g. under:   <
http://www.musicxml.com/music-in-musicxml/example-set/>
I would gladly help with testing, if I could do so by typing in a command
line on my Ubuntu 14.04 machine such as "xml2pmx myfile.xml". That
is at present out of reach.

I would also gladly help with making a port to Lua.