Dang, I was on the digging trip when Rebecca first squeezed through to peer
down that pit -- I had such high hopes for that lead & had such a great time
caving with her that day. This report closes a chapter on a favorite personal
piece of caving history. Lost Pothole is a great cave. Still. I remember
discovering that lead on the first survey trip with Andy Grubbs and Geoff Hoese
so many years ago now -- it had burned a hole in my brain since then. In my
fevered imagination, we'd break through into going stream passage some day.

Maybe I can use a photo trip as an excuse to go back one last time.