Battered and fried actually. The bones were a bit of a problem but i guess that
just proves rattlers werent meant for eating.

Wes~

CC: bgillegi...@gmail.com
From: tmrai...@amcs.org
To: mudmal...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] FW: Poor little rattlesnakes
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:56:20 -0500

That seem very fair Wes, and I'm sure you make tacos so as not to be wasteful.

Tastes Like Fish, Terry

On May 23, 2012, at 2:13 PM, wesley s wrote:
We have deterrents in place like chickens and a cat but they still come into
our territory. Drawn no doubt by the abundant food and water. We gave the last
snake a three strikes policy and after being hosed down and chased off twice it
came back onto our front porch where it was dispatched. I would have relocated
it were i home at the time but Alia did what she could. So far the rest have
been more respectful of our boundaries. I say live and let live. They keep the
mice down for us and that counts for something.

Wes~