Tastes like stringy fish that had been eating rats.  I've skinned, gutted,
defleshed, and skeletonized about a hundred of them and they are not the most
appetizing snake for food.   Fresh boa or python looks and smells pretty good
and the boneless backstraps are huge.  Still, the "eats rats" thing. .....

Sent from my iPhone