Do I need to bring free tubes of Dialectirc Silicone Grease to TCR?
  ----- Original Message ----- tFrom: Andy Gluesenkamp
  To: Mark Minton ; texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Headlamp question

  I second everything that Mark said below about the StenLight.  A dab of
dielectric grease on the connector seems to do the trick.  Exceptional customer
service.  They sent me a waterproof battery pack at one point but the thing is
pretty bulky compared to the standard pack and won't stay on the helmet using
the velcro they provide.  I just strap it down like every other battery pack.

  Andrew G. Gluesenkamp, Ph.D.
  700 Billie Brooks Drive
  Driftwood, Texas 78619
  (512) 799-1095