I'm in love with the Scurion, Mallory, since Bill Steele so generously
let me borrow Michael Cicherski's at Jester Cave earlier this year.

But, alas, I don't have $700 laying around for one.

Talk about a nice, rugged light!

I have the Princeton Apex Tec, as well as having bought three for my
kids.

We've had good luck, for the most part, but mine did start acting up
where I couldn't turn it off. I took out the batteries, and put them
back in. Now it won't come on.

I have sent them an email on getting it repaired (they have a lifetime
warranty), but haven't heard back.

Suggestions?

Mark