Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:56:56 -0500
From: rod.g...@earthlink.net
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers]  A warning from the future

God's impersonator (from 2035 or whenever) said:

   "... that day is coming soon!"

But wasn't "that day" supposed to have been yesterday, May 21? Why was no one
raptured? Oh no! Could it be that we all have been judged unworthy and have
been left here to suffer a most dreaded fate, namely having to continue putting
up with all those other unworthy people, even the ones who post OT BS to
Texascavers! Guess we'll just have to find a way to tolerate each other.

;-)
Rod