Thank you Allan for the kudos on the newsletter.

I’m going to take exception to Stefan’s comment regarding it being selfish for
individual Grottos to publish their own newsletter since Bexar Grotto appears
to be the only grotto publishing regularly.

It takes a lot of work to get anyone to submit an article. I have several
supporters in BG who regularly submit articles or photos, and encourage other
members to write.  The Texas Caver comes out quarterly, - I work at getting a
monthly newsletter out when the news is fresh; and it is for the people who are
most interested in it. I’ve also managed the layout for the TCMA newsletter for
the last several years, even one edition from California.  Hardly selfish.

Maybe you are just trying to stir up some controversy Stephan. Ok I’ll bite,
let’s have some fun. : )

Are you writing articles for the Texas Caver?  Then perhaps you may have a
point to call the Bexar Grotto selfish for keeping the Bexar Facts going.  No
actually you don’t. You sound a little like a spoiled, jealous kid who can’t
have something someone else has……and so doesn’t want anyone else to have it and
resort to name calling trying to instill guilt.  Our newsletter helps keep our
grotto members informed, connected, and interested.  I have no intention of
stopping. (Notice I didn’t call you a name. I said you sound like…)

If you are not writing perhaps you should start??

Happy Caving Stephan and I hope to share a drink with you at CM in June!

Jill