I was about to reply to caverannie and ask her to send the right wing crap somewhere else. In addition to the fact that nearly all weapons in Mexico are from the US (among the most intractable problems for Mexican law enforcement), and that nearly all demand for illegal drugs is from the US, there is also the fact -- reported in today's Austin and probably other newspapers -- that FBI statistics show that the area of the Mexico border is actually safer -- in terms of violent crime -- than many other parts of Texas and the country.

Saludos

Mike Gross

At 08:15 AM 6/4/2010 -0700, Stefan Creaser wrote:

Im gonna side with Nico :-)

From: Fritz Holt [mailto:fh...@townandcountryins.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 10:00 AM
To: 'Nico Escamilla'; caveran...@yahoo.com
Cc: Cavetex
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fw: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?

Sounds like a familiar blame game.

Fritz

----------
From: Nico Escamilla [mailto:pitboun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:49 AM
To: caveran...@yahoo.com
Cc: Cavetex

I thought attachments werent allowed on the list.. Charles, are you still asleep or something?

with that behind let me just say a couple things:

first, read through, it was not Monterrey but Higueras NL

second this is not the first gun cache that our armed forces hace seized (this is like the fourth or fifth one and others have been larger)

third most if not all of this weapons are gringo made so stop complaining about violence spilling over to your side of the river if it is exactly that side where this weapons are coming from.. yes the bad guys are better armed because yall´s government cant do shit about arms coming into my country.

things wouldnt be this way if your country wasnt the major drug consumer in the world, or my country wasnt located right next to it.

back to my corner

Nico