FWIW..... I didn't say anythng, just thought people who go caving in MX might
find the article interesting.... coming from BP people.

I live in Del Rio and Cd Acuna is becoming a ghost town (tourist-wise).  A
restaraunt owner named Manuel was sick of being leaned on by these cartel and
he now owns "Manuel's" in Del Rio, shut down his restaraunt in Cd Acuna & moved
it here. Now there are rumors that the f*ck*rs want to bomb Manuel's when it's
full of people!  Great!

I work for the marina on Lake Amistad and possible boat renters are calling
every day asking about the border situation on the lake, especially since
Falcon Lake is having issues right now.  Some are even cancelling their
reservations not wanting to chance it.

I used to go to Acuna when friends and family came to visit, plus I had quite a
bit of dental work done there.  But when my friends' relatives who work for
homeland security started getting nervous about their friends and family going
across the border, so did I.

I don't own a gun, but used one when I worked in law enforcement many moons ago.
I don't do any illegal drugs, nor do I even buy anything from the pharmacias in
MX.  My meds are cheaper through my insurance.  Insurance didn't pay squat for
dental which is why I went to MX for dental work.  I will not go there now as
not only am I afraid to go to MX, but I still don't own a passport and probably
won't, so feel free to blast me over anything I said here.

AM