From: Charles Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>
To: A. Wertheim <werthei...@hotmail.com>
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Sun, June 6, 2010 3:24:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fw: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?

Ok, this is enough, people are obviously passionate about these topics, but its
not related to caving directly.  Take it to the OT list.

I do not want to see anymore postings on this subject.

Thanks
Charles - list administrator

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM, A. Wertheim<werthei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If your people didnt provide the demand then maybe it wouldnt be such a
problem.  Maybe you should just legalize it.