For anyone looking for a summer project to stay cool, this is for you then!
 Cascade Caverns is a cool 58 degrees and I'm not sure what the humidity is,
but its comfortable in there.

This isn't your typical Texas cave.

Scott, thanks for having me this weekend, I had a blast and am looking
forward to the next trip out there.

Charles