  From: Charles Goldsmith
  To: Scott Kyle
  Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Cascade Caverns Lighting and Restoration

  For anyone looking for a summer project to stay cool, this is for you then!
Cascade Caverns is a cool 58 degrees and I'm not sure what the humidity is, but
its comfortable in there.

  This isn't your typical Texas cave.

  Scott, thanks for having me this weekend, I had a blast and am looking
forward to the next trip out there.

  Charles