We finished installing lights, but of course we still have work to do in
that area, mainly hiding wiring and building a few small walls to help hide
the lights as well.  The LEDs are nice, but they don't give off as much
light overall, so the effect is less light, but Scott seems to be happy with
it.  I'm no expert on it though.

If I can get away this weekend, I plan to go back.

Charles