Bill Bentley wrote:
As one being guilty of a reply with less than entire paragraph, I sit here and wonder how long a reply I could have made in asking the question of "Which one?" to Mr Goldsmith's repy to Mr. Creaser......But then would I have been guilty of rambling on and on? I guess in the future I will just stick to sending out grotto meeting notices and online publication notices & I will curb my short and long replies...

OK.

--
Stephen Fleming

Poor New Mexico! So far from Heaven; so close to Texas.

    Manuel Armijo
    Governor of the Department of New Mexico
    1827-29, 1837-44, 1845-46