Then there are the messages that people are going to ramble in, to get
their word count up high enough, and it will be pointless (or more so
than before) and now instead of me just reading a 1 line reply and
deleting, I have to sifter through a few paragraphs, looking for the
meat of the message and the real reply.

I'm not chastising Brian, Bill Mixon or anyone else.   If Bill wants
to have 100+ words in every reply, that's his right.  It's also
Brian's right to ramble.  As well, it's also Heather's right to reply
with 1 word.

We do have a few rules on the mailing list, review them at
http://texascavers.com

100 word minimum is NOT a rule, just a guideline set by one of our
respected members.

My advice, say it quick, make it to the point, and don't ramble, but
that's just me :)

Charles
list administrator that has been way too busy lately....