Mark,

>Just in time for your three day weekend, the second quarter version of The
>TEXAS CAVER has been posted to the Members Area by our very own near and dear
>web extraordinaire, Butch Fralia.

      Got it; thanks!  Beautiful!  I am puzzled by the size of the file,
though.  When I first went to the TSA web site to download the issue, it said
it was 64.3 MB.  Later (now) it says it is 38.6 MB.  But in fact it is only 3.7
MB.  Maybe 38.6 is just a decimal error, but 3.7 MB seems awfully small for
such a large issue, complete with color, especially given that some of the
previous issues really are in the 10 - 30 MB range.  Did you post a lower
resolution version?  Nevertheless it looks mighty good!  I actually miss
getting it in hard copy.  :-(

Mark Minton

P.S.  The page numbering is off by 2 in the table of contents.