Cavers,

There is a scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas
Speleological Survey April 8th, this Wednesday, at the JJ Pickle Research
Center on Burnet Road north of highway 183. We will again assist Peter
Sprouse mine the Hays County files for new data and continue to update
electronic files.  Come by and see if you would like to organize one of our
cave rich counties.  And both sale and the library will be open. If you
attend, you will be able to work on your own projects as well.  The door
will be open at 5:00 p.m. and stay open till we adjourn.

The TSS office phone is 475-8802 if you get lost or stopped by the guard.
Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm, or the gate guards might not
let you in!  If you have questions or problems, please contact me at
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my cell phone (512.797.3817) or go to
http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/tss/tsscalendar.htm for additional
information.

Ron Ralph