Cavers,

We have a scheduled work session of the Texas Speleological Survey on
Wednesday, July 9th beginning around 5:00p in the afternoon. We will
continue to work on filing maps and reports and caves by county. We will
also discuss the upcoming meeting of the Karst Conservation Initiative group
next week.  If you would like to see the center of the caving paper
universe, come to the work session and help us out.

The TSS "office" is in building 18-A at the Pickle Research Center (PRC) in
north Austin. PRC is between 183 and Braker Lane, and between Mopac and
Burnet. If coming north on Mopac, take the Braker exit, then enter from the
north. If closed, continue east to Burnet, turn south (right) and enter from
the east.

If coming west on Research (183), take the Burnet Road exit, then north on
Burnet to the east entrance on the left. After hours, you can only enter
from the east off Burnet Road. A detailed map to PRC can be found at
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/prc/  On the PRC map 2 ("NW Area"), 18-A is the
little building just above the "ra" in "Granberry". Park to the south in the
PETEX lot across the street (Read Granberry Trail) from building 18-A.
Remember that you must arrive before 6:00 pm, or the gate guards might not
let you in! We'll probably work until 8:30 or 9:00.

If you have questions, please contact me ronra...@austin.rr.com  off line or
give ma a call at home 512.280.9648 or on my cell 512.797.3817