Cavers,

There is a scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas
Speleological Survey October 8th, at the JJ Pickle Research Center on Burnet
Road north of highway 183.  We will be packing tents, tables, and
publications for TCR.  Come by help if you can.  If you attend, you will be
able to work on your own projects as well.  The door will be open at 5:00
p.m. and stay open till we adjourn.

The TSS office phone is 475-8802 if you get lost or stopped by the guard.
Remember that you must arrive before 6:00 pm, or the gate guards might not
let you in!  If you have questions, please contact me at
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call or go to
http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/tss/tsscalendar.htm

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817