Cavers,

There is a scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas
Speleological Survey December 10th, at the JJ Pickle Research Center on
Burnet Road north of highway 183.  We will file exchange copies of
newsletters from all over the country and continue to update electronic
files updated by Assistant Data Managers.  Come by and see if you would like
to organize one of our cave rich counties.  If you attend, you will be able
to work on your own projects as well.  The door will be open at 5:00 p.m.
and stay open till we adjourn.

The TSS office phone is 475-8802 if you get lost or stopped by the guard.
Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm, or the gate guards might not
let you in!  If you have questions or problems, please contact me at
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my cell phone (512.797.3817) or go to
http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/tss/tsscalendar.htm for additional
information.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817

Map to the place is at: http://www.utexas.edu/maps/prc/ On PRC map 2 ("NW
Area"), 18-A is the little building just above the "ra" in "Granberry". Park
to the south in the PETEX lot across the street (Read Granberry Trail) from
building 18-A