Are you up for a weekend of caving, being fed lunch and dinner (For Free?!),
absolutely no work,
deluxe accomodations at the Conference Center, and a chance to hang out with
some fun, enthusiastic, energetic kids?

I thought you would be!

The Girl Scouts of the Austin/SA area are once again having their large Council
wide campout at CBSP and are looking
for guides to escort the girls and their parents thru a few caves at CBSP
Saturday, January 17th.

We have helped with this the last two years and it has been a lot of fun!

Last year, we visited Turtle Shell, Cicurrina, and Gorman Caves and were fed
exceptionally well by the Scouts.

If you'd like to help out and generate interest and attract some future Texas
cavers, please contact me offline.

I'll even bring the limes and you can apply them to your armpits or, in my
case, I'll be applying them to my cervesas
Saturday night at the Conference Center.

Thanks and hope to hear from y'all!

Mark