The Longhorn project will be taking a holiday vacation until February, 2009.

With all of the finals going on at UT, A & M, etc. the response was very low
and I felt that we wouldn't be able
to conduct the work we need to do (and a thru trip) in a safe and productive
manner.

Some folks suggested moving the weekend, but, I didn't want to conflict with
the long-established CBSP, which
is always held the second weekend of each month.

Thanks to those few that did say they could make it. Keep your stuff packed up
and go help Jim a.k.a. "Crash" next
weekend at CBSP.

With Jim's approval, maybe y'all can conduct some experiments on the
effectiveness of lime deodarant in relation
to physcial exetrtion.

Enjoy!

Mark