It's very timely you mention this, David.

I volunteered to head up the Longhorn trips and we have encountered a problem.

We have the go ahead to do a thru trip at Longhorn from the Crownover entrance
and coming out the normal tour entrance during ICS, but it seems the Crownover
entrance has filled with silt and debris from flooding the last couple of years.

I have permission from the powers that be at Longhorn to schedule a work week
end (or three) this fall to begin digging it out in preparation for ICS.

We also will be getting help from volunteers at Longhorn Caverns.

I was wondering how many here would be interested in helping out with this and
getting a chance to visit a cave and more specifically, an area of the cave
that is usually off limits and not utilized for the wild cave tours or the
normal tours.

The work weekends (s) would be this fall and I would insure that we would not
conflict with the CBSP weekends or TCR.

Please contact me offline if you're interested in this fun and close-to-Austin
project!

I will let George, Travis, and Joe Mitchell comment on the other caves you
mentioned.

Thanks,

Mark Alman