I am curious if any of you have already decided
what caves you hope to visit "during the week" of ICS?

The obvious ones mentioned on the web-site
are:

Honeycreek
Kickapoo Caverns
Punkin Cave
Deep Cave

I presume a few people will go on their own to
"Enchanted Rock Cave," or to the railroad tunnel
to view the bat flight.

And I would guess there will be trips to bat view caves
 like "Bracken" or "James River, or "Frio Cave."

I presume there will be one trip to rappel into Devil's Sinkhole,
like a repeat of the 1994 trip?

Is anyone planning an off-trail trip into Cascade Caverns,
NBC, or Longhorn Caverns?

       http://www.longhorncaverns.com/wildcave.html

( Will ICS attendees have to pay the wild caving fees at those
caves? )

What about some gypsum caving?     How close is a available
gypsum cave to Kerrville?

Is Jacob's Well going to be open to swimming and diving?

What about a special caver trip to see the petroglyphs in Panther
Cave?     I believe somebody did that in 1994.

Am I leaving off something obvious?    Like:

 "H.T. Mier's Cave"
"Ground Hog Cave"
"Harrison Cave"
"Amazing Maze Cave"