So is this a new record for TexasCavers? A discussion that contains scatological humor, scientific study of guano fall rates, actual caving stories, new word creation and a reference to George Veni's testicles!

Geary and Locklear may need to be punished for this :-) Maybe a roadtrip from Houston to Xilitla together in David's Honda Fit...