I'm no linguist or wordsmith and I prolly got it all wrong but this seemed fun, and so I tried:

Guano (from the Quechua 'wanu', via Spanish) is the excrement (feces and urine) of seabirds, bats, and seals.[1] The word "guano" originates from the Quichua language of the Inca civilization and means "the droppings of sea birds". Incas collected guano from the coast of Peru for use as soil enricher. The Incas assigned great value to guano, restricting access to it and punishing any disturbance to the birds with death.[3]

Wanu

slide  (sl
d)
[Middle English sliden, from Old English sl
dan.]
1. A mass movement of earth, rocks, snow, or ice down a slope. Slides can be caused by an accumulation of new matter or of moisture in the overlying material, or by erosion within or below the material. They are often triggered by an earthquake or other disturbance such as an explosion.

Sliden
Wanusliden or Guano Slide

-OR-

Root: lab-, laps-       English: slide, slip    Latin: labi, lapsus

Lab+wanu = Labwanu
Laps+wanu = Lapswanu

Wanusliden
Labwanu