A guanoclastic flow perhaps?
Corky

Gill Ediger wrote:
One of the things I was trying to do was steer this discussion away from the undignified use of the way too generic and overly euphemistic, uninspired word "crap". Surely we are a more sophisticated and scientifically oriented society than one that's stuck on crap when there are dozens of more creative words to be used to discribe what is definitely an intregated act of physics affected by both biologic and geologic phenomena, not a simple "falling of crap'. Come on, you guys, we're looking for something with learned Greek or Roman origins. Dig deeply. Science is depending on you.

--Ediger