Interesting concept.   Out west - southwest of Houston, out in the sprawling
farmland is a Children's Home which was given a large wind-turbine many
years ago.  It's long since fallen into disrepair and no longer actually
generates power.  It hasn't in years.  But it's still turning.

My brother wanted to buy it - but talks with the facilities' administrators
never resolved a plan or price.   He took me out there to see it on a very
windy day last fall.  It's three huge 45 foot long blades swung ominously
through the air with the sound of a tennis pros racket at its  fastest
possible delivery.

It's downright scary to think of what could happen when wind turbines go
bad!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOO7YdrFXkM&feature=related
Oh, the humanity....

-WaV

point was that he thought this is a fad industry which would fall by the