That's really nice of you, Charles. Thanks. I hope it makes it easier for
everyone to get their needs met.

Kara

----- Original Message ----
From: Charles Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>
To: George Veni <gv...@warpdriveonline.com>
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 6:13:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Thoughts on OT postings

Ask and you shall receive, I've setup a 2nd mailling list for
off-topic postings.  If you want on this list, you will have to
subscribe to it yourself.  Please send an email to
ot-subscr...@texascavers.com if you want on it.  I'm not going to
setup a website for this, it will just have to travel by word of mouth
and email.  Posting to it will use o...@texascavers.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Charles