The subject of having an electronic version of the Texas Caver has been
brought up several times over the last 6 years.  We even had a mailout  ballot
the membership requesting their preference.  It came back about  50:50 at the
time indicating that a hardcopy would still be needed to satisfy  much of the
membership.  Also, libraries, of which we had about 4  subscriptions at the
time, did not have the ability to receive and  archive digital versions of the
TxCvr.  It certainly has not been a  decision that has been pushed through by a
minority of officers and  delegates.

Times change and the membership will most likely prefer an electronic
version eventually.  It's certainly a topic that needs to be brought up  again
on a
yearly basis.

Jerry.

In a message dated 1/16/2008 4:32:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,