Yes, $1200 was approved for the Honeycreek Project and this will cover
all costs.

The work weekend for this is April 12th and they (Bill Steele and Kurt
Menking) could use everyone.

Bring loppers and saws, as well, as they'll be cutting cedar, too.

The CBSP meeting was indeed last weekend and we had an excellent
turnout.

The TSA also made a sizeable donation towards the ICS 2009 fund and is
providing and lining up a lot of volunteers.

They (Travis Scott) especially needs trip leaders.

Be sure to put he word out to your Grotto members!

As you can seem the TSA has been very busy, supportive, and active and,
hopefully, once again matters!

Mark

(TC Editor, TSA Secretary/Cheerleader)

P.S. - We're working on the bulk mail thing. I'll post the meeting
minutes here and at the TSA website next week.

I/We would LOVE to have you back RD! You're a great caver, person,
volunteer, and you get things done! We need more like you in the TSA.