The TSA does have funds for land/cave purchase, its invested
currently.  I don't know if it was approved, but I do know a grant was
put forth towards the TSA for $1200 to help improve Honey Creek
entrance.  The next meeting for TSA will be at CBSP I think, that
alone will support that project, driving people there.

I'm not an active member of TSA, but I have been a member for a couple
of years and these are the types of things that I've seen happening
and it's why I'm a member.

To each his own.