And I thought that Whirlpool was bad.  All work and not much fun but the
camaraderie was great. I will pass on any opportunity to go to Airman's.

Fritz

  _____

From: Preston Forsythe [mailto:pns_...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:24 PM
To: George Nincehelser; David Locklear
Cc: Rebecca Boon; Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] urban growth

Oh no, No more Dead Dog Cave, say it is not true! That cave was even
tighter than Airman's. I would not return to Dead Dog, or to the back of
Airman's via the Wire Wiggle for any amount of bribe. A stack of C notes
would not do it. To go to either one needs to be under 160 lbs and skin
and bones, lean and mean, and loose to flow thru.

Cavingly,

Preston