No, any cave is a good cave to me.
On Aug 14, 2007, at 10:28 PM, Nico Escamilla wrote:

Don't you get tired of seeing Airmans over and over mikehole?

On 8/14/07, Michael Sisson <mikeh...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
Airman's is a great cave and I'd go anytime.

On Aug 14, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Fritz Holt wrote:

And I thought that Whirlpool was bad. All work and not much fun but the camaraderie was great. I will pass on any opportunity to go to Airman's.

Fritz

From: Preston Forsythe [ mailto:pns_...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:24 PM
To: George Nincehelser; David Locklear
Cc: Rebecca Boon; Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] urban growth

Oh no, No more Dead Dog Cave, say it is not true! That cave was even tighter than Airman's. I would not return to Dead Dog, or to the back of Airman's via the Wire Wiggle for any amount of bribe. A stack of C notes would not do it. To go to either one needs to be under 160 lbs and skin and bones, lean and mean, and loose to flow thru.

Cavingly,

Preston