I do get quite a bit of spam in gmail at least 60 messages a day. it doesnt
bother me, I just hit the delete all spam messages button and thats it.
Nico

On 5/5/07, Don Cooper <wavyca...@gmail.com> wrote:

You know whut?
Since I started using Gmail - I have not had one SPECK of spam.
Of course I've been pretty covetous of wavyca...@gmail.com...  I've only
used it to communicate with youse guys.
The drawback is not posting questions on google hosted or google routed
newsgroups like rec.automakers.saturn, rec.motorcycles.harley and the
like. :-(
For reasons of mighty powerful cookie recipes (I gather) I AM
wavycaver@gmail wherever I go on google.
-WaV