So Fritz what would you like to know about me?Karen

      From: Fritz Holt via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
 To: texascavers@texascavers.com
 Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 3:12 PM
 Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Carrizal

I don't know Karen Perry but would like to read a short bio on who and where
she is.Fritz Holtfritztcr@gmail.comAn old 50's and 60's spelunker.

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 31, 2016, at 12:29 PM, Karen Perry via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

The entire incident is recorded in detailed time log, complete with newspaper
articles in the November 1971 Texas Caver.The boys that drowned were Chris
Cleveland 18, and Bruce Stone 17, both from Houston, Texas.
Yep, I still have some caving stuff like early Texas Cavers. By the way, does
anyone have a copy of the Paleo inventory from Inner Space cavers pre 1974 that
list the Homo Sapien tooth? By 1974 it hafd been removed due to religious
outcry so to avoid controversy the owners/ board decided to simply remove the
tooth from the inventory log.

Later,
Karen Perry