Where you live, your occupation, caving experience, close caving friends, any
other facts that might be important to you. I had only seen your name recently.
Fritz Holt

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 1, 2016, at 5:46 PM, Karen Perry via Texascavers
> <texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:
>
> So Fritz what would you like to know about me?
> Karen

      • Re:... Gill Ediger via Texascavers
  • [Texascavers... David via Texascavers
    • Re: [Te... Stefan Creaser via Texascavers
    • Re: [Te... Charles Loving via Texascavers
      • Re:... Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología AC . via Texascavers
        • ... Pete Lindsley via Texascavers
      • Re:... Karen Perry via Texascavers
        • ... Fritz Holt via Texascavers