I am just curious if the cave really is inside the boundary of the State of
Nuevo Leon then how is it controlled by an ejido in the state of Coahuila.

I can't picture that happening in the USA.

David Locklear
    • Re: [Te... Stefan Creaser via Texascavers
    • Re: [Te... Charles Loving via Texascavers
      • Re:... Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología AC . via Texascavers
        • ... Pete Lindsley via Texascavers
      • Re:... Karen Perry via Texascavers
        • ... Fritz Holt via Texascavers
          • ... Karen Perry via Texascavers
            • ... Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología AC . via Texascavers
            • ... Fritz Holt via Texascavers
  • [Texascavers... David via Texascavers
  • [Texascavers... David via Texascavers