On 13.3.2012, at 11:47, Juan Corrin wrote:

> Anything to encourage cavers to produce a final output, ie a
> friendly front end to Therion, would be superb.
One tip only. Open TherionBook on chapter Layout and use it as "popup"
window. It is my way too. Or print it on piece of paper. It is nice
idea to have it in F3 window directly. But by my (and not only my)
experience each user will develop several "layout_index" files which
he/she may include to F3 window. Probably to share this files with
explanation comments could be usefull too.

2+2+2+2 cents (NZ) together

Martin s.