Hi Bill,

Have you tried changing the scale in your config file?
You can use it to scale the size of the passages.

  scale 1 75 #default 1 200 #so 1 100 makes the passages twice as big.

Then if the detail inside the passages isn't to your liking e.g. changing
the scale doesn't change the size of the gravel fill etc.
you will need to change the 'base-scale' option too

base-scale 1 75

I hope that helps!

Regards,
*Felix Ossig-Bonanno*