If I were to enter the ellisoid height, the error of Proj4 would still
remain on the EOV projection.
I could work in a UTM coordinate system, but it would be much simpler if
Therion didn’t recalculate anything. (There is no height issue between UTM
and WGS84 because there is no conversion)
This error is only present in the national projections where Proj4 performs
approximate calculations for the advantage of horizontal coordinates and
the disadvantage of height.