wolfgang wrote:
> Hi Sriram,
>
> I don't understand you. Do you mean a locally installed Firefox
> extension as FireBaggr would make it possible to have multiuser
> collaboration with TiddlyWikies stored on servers, like the one at
> TiddlySpot?

Yes, one example would be that any file within FireBaggr could be
"shared" by Person A.
Persons B & C now would 'import this shared file' into their FireBaggr
make changes etc.
to their copy of this file and 'submit the changes', Persons A, B, C & D
now would see
the new (updated version) within their FireBaggr. Some conflict/diff
management could
be instituted to allow for rolling back the changes.

- Enterprises could use it to have their employees collaborate on
various documents etc.
- TW users could use it to collaboratively build a 'help/faq' file etc.

My question is what ideas do readers of this list have for something
like this and
how might they want to use such a facility.

S. Sriram