Morris Gray wrote:
> And here's food for thought:
>
> Since the original designer of TiddlySnip has been forced to abandon
> its development and with your expertise with Firefox plugins it would
> fit well in coordination with FireBaggr.  TiddlySnip could be used t
If you see the right-mouse menu on any loaded html page you will notice
a FireBaggr->BagThis option. This will grow to do what TiddlySnip does
and more.
> By the way could you tell me how to access templates in FireBaggr and
> be able to add my own?

For now I chose to only point to templates in chrome. I will modify this
in future versions. For now what you can do is create a templates
directory in ....Profiles/.../FireBaggr/templates. Than use the File
Manager to copy from there and paste to the notebooks directory and go.

S. Sriram