> My question is what ideas do readers of this list have for something
> like this and
> how might they want to use such a facility.

Replacing GoogleGroups would be the first thing I would love to do -
once it would be possible to edit TiddlyWikis collaboratively - be it
with FireBaggr, ccTiddly or TiddlyWeb - any thing will do better. :-)

No seriously, beside your suggestion for collaborate use in enterprise
- though many might think that wont be possible - I think one of
TiddlyWikis many future lifes lies in discussion-forums too.

Regards,

W.